пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

AX88X72A WINDOWS 8 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

June 25, at What drivers if any will work for this? This site uses cookies. Because it is not a supported solution it is hard to say. Notify me of new comments via email.
Uploader: Mokree
Date Added: 3 July 2014
File Size: 40.20 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 89892
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use. I followed it as best as I can, but I still cannot make the Surface 2 recognize the adapter. I don't know if it's a fluke, dumb, blind luck or sorcery and witchcraft but it works.

I did all those steps and it said windows encountered a problem installing the driver soft war for your device. According to the support website http: June 4, at 2: Message 7 of 14 42, Views.

I appreciate the information. I tried the Vista bit driver from Linksys' download area but that did not work. I really need to make the ethernet adapter work, because there is no wifi in my classroom, and we are all required to connect using cables.

If it is USB2. April 30, at Thanks for the help!

USB300M Windows 7 x64 driver

Now I can explain this to the Microsoft outline Ax8x72a. There are some devices that will ask to connect to the internet once it finishes the setup.

I just found a USB 2. Message 8 of 14 42, Views. Message 2 of 14 45, Views. USBM is not compatible wiindows Windows7. Thanks for the tip neilhighley.

Using the USB2-E on Windows RT - Plugable

Choose update driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software. Message 1 of 14 46, Views. I can only presume that Microsoft will eventually fix this and make the process more automatic…but then again. May 31, windowz 2: Can you help me out how to fix this problem?

I have just purchased 3 of the usbm from amazon - feeling less than bright bojensen. I followed these links and when trying to start the program it asks to connect to the internet to complete setup. Which usb ethernet adapter is compatible with windows 7 32 and 64 bit OS?

August 29, at 5: Is there a driver for Widows 7 x64? However I got it to work winodws readily. So to make this work; Plug in your Surface Ethernet Adapter, wait for the installation to fail. Email required Address never made public. I can't connect to the internet, that's why I bought the adapter in the first place.

To find ax88x72 more, including how to control cookies, see here: Notify me of new comments via email. USBM Windows 7 x64 driver.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий