четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

AR6000 LINUX DRIVER

This driver, using the new wireless stack, doesn't support Master mode directly, but through hostapd. For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. I connected to the ad-hoc network "test" created by my cell phone. Sign up using Email and Password. However, from my computer, I can't ping Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free.
Uploader: Samuzil
Date Added: 10 January 2004
File Size: 52.91 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56127
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Sign up using Facebook. Visit the following links: Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free.

Try disabling the firewall on the computer, and pinging it from the phone. My driver is just ath6k.

Atheros AR SDIO WiFi Integration - RidgeRun Developer Connection

Aug 15, -- This page is only half complete. But I don't know how to use it.

I am working on a device without NetworkManager or other niceties and am trying to connect to a WPA2 network. What's the correct way of creating an ad-hoc network with iwconfig? To shar your internet connection, you'll have to set up routing using the "route" command or installing a DNS server and Network Address Translation firewall: All times are GMT View LQ Wiki Contributions.

On the phone, I sat wlan0 with a static ip of Thanks, I tried hostapd cross-compiled for ARMliunx it gave me errors about writing to ioctl I'm root.

May I have a link? On my PC, I connected and sat a static ip of The time now is By clicking "Post Your Answer", you ar6000 that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.

How to enable WIFI driver for AR6103 (SDIO) on IMX53 ARD board?

It still contains SD references. Hi, I recently made an AP from an atheros chip using the ath9k driver check support for your chip. With debug output enabled, you will have lots of information on what is linuc working if you run into a problem.

Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and oinux policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

I want to manually start and stop broadcasting to save battery. Sign up using Email and Password. Navigation menu Personal tools Log in. This driver, using the new wireless stack, doesn't support Master mode directly, but through hostapd.

I want to be able to: Find More Posts by serafean View Blog. I connected to the ad-hoc network "test" created by my cell phone. Privacy Policy Terms of Use Disclaimer. Ok, so I managed to create an Ad-Hoc access point. I want to use it to share my internet connection, but never mind about that. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий